The Schrempp Family Web Photo Album
Here's a few photos and other noise about my family.
We have some pics of the extended family too.
Mom's side of the family:
- Peggy has put together a web site with some pictures
and information on the Kolm Great-granparents in Oregon around 1910.
- Grandma and Grandpa Kolm (Kay and
Lee). Used to work for NBC Radio in SF. Grandma was a super weaver and
belonged to the local guild. Some of her work even won awards!
- Mom's older brother, Rich Kolm.
Used to work at East Bay MUD and is a train enthusiast. Rich is married
to Jackie Mabry Kolm. We lost Rich in 2009. I miss his conversation
and interest in the things I do. He was a great uncle.
- Their daughter Peggy Kolm
finished her graduate work at MIT as an embryologist/molecular
biologist and is married to Dr. Gene Huh, another concerned with the
machinery of life. Peggy has done some research into this side of the
family - check it
out. Gene played with a popular band, The BoXKutters. The
BoXKutters broke up and now Gene plays gigs around the southland.
- Their son, Brian Kolm is a
freelance animator and artist with his own website.
- Mom's younger brother, Dave Kolm, owned a great furniture shop in
Hayward, CA. His wife Marian was a school teacher. They are now retired
and travel the world, although Dave still keeps his hand in the sales
- Daughter Debbie has three great kids, Lauren, Alex, and Kathleen.
- Son Ken lives a life of adventure.
Dad's side of the family
- Grandma and Grandpa Schrempp (Edith and Joseph). Grandma lived in
Concord for many years.
- His sister Frances Orput is semi-retired and involved with her
- Brad and Claudia and family live in Carson City.
- Wade lives in the east bay and works
- Matt was an electrical engineer and passed away several years ago.
He was a great guy.
- Craig and La Von and family live near Portland.
Shots of the Gang
1999 - Three Generations in Saratoga
Some family names that we research (well, if someone writes we write